- So I hope like hell this doesn't have to be said but, I'm going to. If any viewer of this channel supports victim s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- Hey everyone! The last ever WCW Universe Mode is now online! Along with everything else we did on that silly Friday… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Oh shit... I did a thing at MAGfest last night. twitter.com/BryanIsNotFunn… 1 week ago
- RT @JJRedick: I feel like I need to do an emergency pod explaining the schematics of the Staples Center locker rooms 6 hours ago
- Nollie has spent more time between the ropes than most of the people mad about it. Marks. 1 day ago
- Martin Luther King Day of Destruction 1 day ago
- RT @furbyburglar: https://t.co/jNBQ4ORZXY 2 hours ago
- RT @Kevinfinite: Hey @TripleH if I don’t get War Machine vs AOP vs Heavy Machinery I’m gonna come down there and break ya bigass nose 11 hours ago
- This is just fantastic. twitter.com/WWENXT/status/… 11 hours ago
- Anderson "Long John" Silva #foodathletes @midnight 3 years ago
- Sher(Master)lock #WrestlingTVShows @midnight 4 years ago
- Vance Archer @midnight #WrestlingTVShows 4 years ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Haiku Reviews
Here’s a holiday one to get you started: Uncut, uncensored And uncooked. Bad advice for Thanksgiving dinner Advertisements
For the record, these haikus are delivered via satellite. Enjoy.
Raw’s a big three-hour special featuring the Rock. In fact, the whole point of the show is that the Rock is there. And Mick Foley as a bonus! So… how bad can it be, right? Right?
Wait… Raw’s in England? Why didn’t I read spoilers? Or take the week off…
Happy Halloween, everyone. Bryan Hughes here, usually setting up a template for my weekly haiku reviews on Monday afternoon. But… not this week. Here’s why…
Here we are once more. Only in Mexico. So… there’s that. Little known fact… thanks to the exchange rate, these haikus are worth more. Here goes:
Shh… let your mind clear. Let emptiness surround you. You exist, for the moment, in a vacuum, devoid of wrestlers, commentators, referees, production crew. They’ve all vanished. It is just you… and a couple of top faces. And Punk’s on … Continue reading
Sorry… I’m still kind of in awe of that ending. Yeah. It ruled. You’re wrong if you disagree. It’s how it works.
Yep. It’s Tuesday at noon. You know what that means. What… you want a daily affirmation? I’m tired. Affirm yourself, dammit…